High Rock Volleyball Club (HRVC) has been developing highly skilled Champions since the year 2000. HRVC is a part of USA Volleyball and a member of the Carolina Region
OPEN GYM (for ages 12 - 14 or anyone not actively playing in season)
Thursday, October 6: 7:00 - 8:30 - at Jesse Carson High School, China Grove, NC
If you have been selected for a 15-17 aged team, your next steps are to:
1. Go to the Registration tab and selected "Register - Pay Club Fees". Complete the required information and pay one-half of the HRVC Fees and the uniform fee.
2. The "Register-Pay Club Fees" should take you to the USAV registration (Carolina Region) through SportsEngine. From this location, you should complete your registration (be sure to click on all required forms) and pay your USAV/Carolina Region membership fee. HOWEVER, if it does not re-direct you, please go to Carolinaregionvb.org, click on "Register", and click on the "Self-Guided Quizzard". Complete the registration and pay the USAV/Carolina Region membership fee. Regardless of the way you get to the USAV/Carolina Region registration, be sure to indicate you are registering with High Rock Volleyball Club so you will be imported into our data base.
3. We will be posting a parent meeting/signing day very soon. At this meeting, the players will be sized for jerseys. All players will need a current physical (current physical means that it is valid at least through April, 2023).
High Rock Volleyball Tryouts for ages 15 and up
SEE THE AGE DEFINITION CHART TO THE RIGHT OF THIS PAGE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHICH AGE GROUP YOU SHOULD ATTEND.
High Rock Volleyball Tryouts for age divisions 12 - 14
OCTOBER 23, 2022
TRY OUT FEE: $25.00
LOCATION: Carson High School - 290 Kress Venture Drive, China Grove, NC
Times: 1:00 - 3:00 - age division12s (Players who were born on or after July 1st, 20010)
Times: 3:00 - 5:00 - age division 13s (Players who were born on or after July 1, 2009)
Times 5:00 - 7:00 - age division 14s (Players who were born on or after July 1, 2008)
REGISTRATION IS NOW LIVE!
ALTERNATIVE TRY-OUT DATE - Only if you cannot attend on Sunday, 10/23...
Monday, October 24, 2022
Times: 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: To be determined
Please remember that parents are currently allowed in the gym for practices, however, parents need to sit on the sidelines and not interact with the players. Please do not interfere with practice or attempt to coach or instruct your player from the sidelines.
The fees for High Rock Volleyball Club, 2022-2023 season:
Regional - $550.00
American - $950.00
National - $1,550.00
ALL TEAMS are required to register and pay the Carolina Region Membership fee.
AMERICAN/NATIONAL: In addition to Carolina Region Membership Fee, you may required to register and pay for a membership to AAU (will depend on the tournament schedule).
- High Rock Volleyball Club practice tee-shirt
- Black Spandex shorts (can be purchased at HRVC store or from any local sporting goods store)
- Jersey (Regional teams - 1 jersey, American/National - 2 jerseys)
- American/National Teams - warm up jacket/pants, backpack
*HRVC practice tee-shirt, warm up jacket/pants will be purchased through the HRVC store.
*Back-packs will be purchased directly from HRVC.
*Jersey - will be purchased from our supplier (fittings will be held on signing date) (cost for jerseys will be added in with your HRVC membership fee).
HRVC WILL FOLLOW THE CDC GUIDELINES BELOW: If you have been exposed to COVID or any variant thereof, please follow the following guidelines before attending practice/clinics/tournaments.
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
Everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19 (Quarantine)
Have been boosted
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months
Completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home.
Completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted
Completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted
If you develop symptoms get a test and stay home