Welcome to High Rock Volleyball Club
We have been developing highly skilled Champions for 12 years.
Join us to be a part of the next generation.
Do you have comments or questions on our organization? Please get in touch! Go to our About Us -> Directors page and use the available form.
If you need to contact one of our Coaches, use the form found on the About Us -> Coaches page.
We hope you like the new website design. You'll find fresh news just below here and very up to date information to the right under Urgent Information.
The date, times and schedule for the Practice Tournament is on the Practice Schedule page! Please make sure you check to see when you are scheduled to attend! Parents, there is limited bleacher space so you may want to bring a chair. Players, come ready to play. You do not need uniforms – just regular practice attire is acceptable.
Remember, all fees are due by the end of December. Please make sure that you have submitted your fee either online or via check. Make checks payable to HRVC! You will not be allowed to participate in a tournament until your membership fees are paid!!!!
ORDERING HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9TH!!!! ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAST CHANCE FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY!
High Rock Volleyball Club apparel is NOW available until December 7th.
Click this link to proceed to the online store.
The link will re-direct you to BSN Sport’s “My Team Shop” login window. Enter High Rock Volleyball’s exclusive access code: michae2GQ
All the items that are available will open.
YOU WILL HAVE TWO WEEKS (until December 7th) to place your order. The orders will be shipped directly to Coach Michael within two weeks after the closing date, so it should be delivered by December 22. This is cutting it close for Christmas, but as soon as we get the apparel, we will sort and have ready for pick up (hopefully by December 23rd if the order is received as expected).
Also, please note that there are YOUTH sizes as well as ADULT sizes so please make sure you have confirmed what it is you order as there is no refund or exchange…these are special order items!
IF YOU DID NOT ATTEND THE OFFICIATING CLASS, YOU MUST TAKE THE ONLINE CLINIC! THIS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE END OF DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO TAKE THE ONLINE CLINIC, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!
See the instructions below. Please read them carefully! Choose CR15_102 Carolina Junior Referee Clinic!
Specific Officials Clinic Information (users will choose ONE depending on their Level and ReCert Status):
- Login in to your Carolina Region/USAV member account.
- Choose the “USAV & Region Events” menu item (click + button to expand) – then choose “Region Ref/Score Clinics”. The Online Clinics will be listed with dates of: “Monday, Sept. 1, 2014 (12:00 AM) – July/Aug/Sept 2015″. Read the descriptions below and choose ONLY the curriculum that you need in order to get certified (REMEMBER – Referees DO NOT also register for a Scorer Clinic – Scorer certification modules will be included in ALL Referee clinics!):
- CR15_102 Carolina Junior Referee - This course is for ALL Junior Players that want to get certified as a ref/scorer! Adults affiliating with a Junior Team that are taking the clinic to meet the one adult per junior team requirement (only) may also take this clinic. Adult Team Officials (even if also a junior coach) and Professional Officials DO NOT take this clinic. Competition of this clinic will grant a Junior Referee certification (upon 100% completion your record will show a Junior Referee Certification but it will NOT show a Junior Scorer Certification due to the way the system is set up. But, all Referees are certified as Scorers by default since all Referees must take the Scorer modules also.
- To begin taking your courses, click on the “Register” button to the right of the clinic name.
- IMPORTANT - Follow the link in the confirmation email to sign in to the USA Volleyball Academy using the same login credentials as your Webpoint ID! After you successfully register for the online clinic, you will ALWAYS return to that website to continue to take the clinic (you do not have to finish in one sitting. You can log back in later and pick up where you left off!). But, do not try to access clinics through your Webpoint membership record. Just log in through the URL emailed to you in your confirmation email.
- You must take all modules/clinics listed in your Course in order to meet the certification requirement. You can log out and back in as many times as you wish and the system will pick up where you left off (so you do not have to do all these modules in one sitting!)
- When you complete your clinic to 100%, your certification should go to CURRENT automatically. You can confirm that by logging in to your member record. You can print a new USAV member card at any time and your certifications will print on the card.
Same as last year – we will have three different levels of membership; a regional team, Travel I, and Travel II. The regional team will be the same as last year. That team will play all Carolina Region tournaments. Travel I will play some Carolina Region tournaments plus an additional 3-4 travel tournaments. Travel II will play some Carolina Region tournaments, plus an additional 7-8 travel tournaments. The fee schedule will be different for all three levels.
Try-out Fee: $25 (due at time of registration for tryouts)
Regional Fee: $420 (includes the cost of jersey) (may be paid in 2 installments – half due at time of acceptance to team and half due by January 1)
Travel I Fee: $790 (includes the cost of 2 jerseys) (may be paid in 2 installments – half due at time of acceptance to team and half due by January 1)
Travel II Fee: $1,140 (includes the cost of 2 jerseys) (may be paid in 2 installments – half due at time of acceptance to team and half due by January 1).
ADDITIONAL FEES REQUIRED TO PLAY WITH HRVC:
The only additional fee required this year is the membership to Carolina Region. We recommend that you wait until you have been given an invitation to play on a team to register with Carolina Region. This membership fee for Carolina Region is $55. More information on registering with Carolina Region will be posted closer to the tryout dates.
ALL PLAYERS…YOU MAY NOW REGISTER WITH CAROLINA REGION…FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
All players need to register with Carolina Region. Please go to the information page of our website, click on links, then select Carolina Region. Select Juniors, then go to Online Registration Information. If you are a new member, you need to register as such. Returning members, use your login information from last year to renew your membership.
Once you have completed your registration with Carolina Region, please print the MEDICAL RELEASE FORM, complete it… IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE NOTARIZED. Also, please print your Carolina Region Membership Card. Make sure that you select High Rock VBC as your club affiliation!!!!
We will need a current sports physical. If you have had a physical recently that does not expire prior to April 1, 2015, then a copy of that physical will suffice.
Also, fees for High Rock Volleyball Club are now due. Please submit payment via on-line paypal or check. Please make checks payable to HRVC.
Give your Carolina Region information and/or payment to the head coach in charge of the gym at practice on Sunday!